05-18-2010 07:12 PM - edited 05-18-2010 07:17 PM
I'm having problems with installing my HP Photosmart C6180. I'm trying to connect the printer to my PC via USB port, but my computer is not recognizing the printer as being connected. The printer is on, and I know the USB ports work because other USB devices are being recognized.
I downloaded the drivers for this printer from http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategor
Anyways, my computer is running WIndows XP Home Edition SP3. I hope someone out there can help me!
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Computer Not Recognizing HP Printer
05-18-2010 08:22 PM
Looks like it was a faulty cable. Replaced it and no problems. Thanks!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)