Question

Top Student
akaoperator
Message 1 of 3 (659 Views)

Deskjet 3050 back-to-front printing

[ Edited ]

I just bought this printer, and it works fine on my Windows XP PC except for one minor inconvenience- I can't get it to print out back to front. I have tried all combinations of Preferences and Printing Defaults and nothing I've tried has fixed the problem. If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to try them.

I am running WinXP SP3 with the latest updates, and the latest HP printer drivers for this printer.

TIA!

I want to add that I'm having the same problem in Windows 7, too.

Honor Student
lbylund
Message 2 of 3 (264 Views)

Re: Deskjet 3050 front to back printing

akaoperator wrote:

I just bought this printer, and it works fine on my Windows XP PC except for one minor inconvenience- I can't get it to print out back to front. I have tried all combinations of Preferences and Printing Defaults and nothing I've tried has fixed the problem. If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to try them.

I am running WinXP SP3 with the latest updates, and the latest HP printer drivers for this printer.

TIA!

Honor Student
lbylund
Message 3 of 3 (263 Views)

Re: Deskjet 3050 front to back printing

lbylund wrote:

akaoperator wrote:

TIA!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation