04-23-2011 02:33 PM
My PC's D and E drives are not recognizing the disc included with the printer so if possible I'd like to download drivers and software from the HP site.
I tried to do this but after downloading I got a message that said, "Cannot open output file".
Any help will be appreciated.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)