11-08-2013 12:40 PM
I have an HP deskjet 3055A all-in-one and I desperately need to restore the factory settings so that I can get it to english. For some reason everything is in chinese.
11-08-2013 01:14 PM
Hello there kati2294!: You don't need to restore it to factory specs.
virtually all HP printers have a setup menu which you need to go thru throughly
Usually the language options are located near the beginning of the menu(unless you have a "gray market" model which isn't supposed to be exported worldwide)(restricted to China or Taiwan)
hope this helps, enlightens & clarifies it for you
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)