08-17-2009 01:42 AM
12-18-2009 06:07 PM
so a few months down the the same problem except now it doesn't even go as far as it used 2 when i try to install it, it now comes up with the system cannot find the path specified i have tried everything on the HP solutions for installation errors web page and so i have just settled with my computer automatically detecting it and using it that way but it still means i can't use the scanner and have no software for it, it's starting to get rather frustrating and i wonder if it was even worth getting it!!! Any ideas??
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)