Deskjet F2235 (2531 Views)
Honor Student
Rosevdw
Message 1 of 4 (2,531 Views)

Deskjet F2235

Someone please help me i'm trying to install the software for the deskjet F2200 series and for some reason everytime i tr installing it it comes up with the installer has insufficient privileges to modify the file C:\Programfile\HP\Digital Imaging\help\TR_SCAN then when i go on to the hp website for help an support it cant even find the printer model someone please help!!!! what do i do?
Teacher
lured3nem
Message 2 of 4 (2,481 Views)

Re: Deskjet F2235

Are you the administrator of the computer???

if not switch to administrator account

Honor Student
tictac5
Message 3 of 4 (1,207 Views)

Re: Deskjet F2200

I am having exactly the same issue.  Have you found a solution?
Honor Student
Rosevdw
Message 4 of 4 (1,053 Views)

Deskjet F2235

so a few months down the the same problem except now it doesn't even go as far as it used 2 when i try to install it, it now comes up with the system cannot find the path specified i have tried everything on the HP solutions for installation errors web page and so i have just settled with my computer automatically detecting it and using it that way but it still means i can't use the scanner and have no software for it, it's starting to get rather frustrating and i wonder if it was even worth getting it!!! Any ideas??

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation