02-10-2011 12:12 PM
The printer works fine under Windows XP with other application programs (MS Office, Open Office), but I can't preview or print Sage reports -- Sage Line 50 v5.02 (old, 95-97 version). Worked fine under WIN98 and an old Epson printer.
I installed a Sage PDF driver, but this didn't help. Some Sage users having a similar problem with HP printers recommend, on the www, to change the printer driver to a "more basic version".
Are there different drivers for the F2280? If so, which one(s) should I try out?
Any other suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation