04-30-2014 04:57 PM
I followed the direction given by Waterboy 71 for installing drivers for the HP9800 but my deskjet 995c does not print. I have Windows 7 64 bit operating system - does that make a difference.
05-02-2014 07:55 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums!
I understand you are unable to print with your Deskjet 995c on Windows 7. Unfortunately, this printer does not have Windows 7 full feature software as indicated here: HP Deskjet 995c Printer Drivers
As a workaround, try powering on the printer and connect it via USB to the computer. This should automatically install a generic Windows printing driver. Once you do, try to print from it.
Please let me know if this works, and if you have any other questions. Thanks!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)