05-06-2012 04:02 PM
I am using Docusign (http://www.docusign.com/), which requires the pdf files as inputs. I use HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus scan the documents to computers (Mac OS10.6.8 and PC). However I found that the Docusign only accepts the scan files (the pdf format) from Mac, but not those from PC (Windows 7).
The HP Scan application does look different on Mac and PC. The scan configuration (mode and resolution) has been set same on both Mac and PC.
Any hint if the scan files are different on Mac and PC?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)