10-21-2010 03:09 AM
I'm running Windows 7 Premium on a laptop and I've tried to download drivers to an all-in-on HP laser printer 1018 but it seems impossible to me.
When trying to do the same download on my stationary computer - running XP Home - I've clicked download and I get a message that tells me that it will take 4 hours to download. It has to be a joke or........?
BUT if it's the real thing , how shall I continue to get this drivers into my laptop?
04-13-2011 03:45 AM
I'm running Windows 7 home basic on a laptop and I've tried to download drivers to an all-in-on HP laser printer 1018 but it seems impossible to me.
what should i do
05-22-2011 10:45 AM - last edited on 05-22-2011 01:00 PM by MrMatthew
Please send me driver by mail to my mail box
[Personal Information Removed]
driver for HP laserjet 1018 printer to install on laptop window 7 system.
06-17-2011 09:17 AM
After installing the laser printer 1018 on my laptop opreting window 7, the usb port is not recognised , i can see the printer on printer page but no communication between laptop and printer. the driver i downloaded is your site recommended driver. can you help? thank you
Fawzi El Shenawi
11-19-2013 10:31 AM
I understand you need the drivers for the Laserjet 1018 for Win 7.
This link will include the drivers for Win 7 32bit.
This link will include the drivers for Win 7 64bit.
If you need more assistance just let me know.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)