Question

Top Student
Eldobr
Message 1 of 6 (325 Views)
Accepted Solution

ENVY 110 Series latest driver

I have an Advent Monza C1 laptop computer and an HP Photosmart Premium C309g (All-in one) printer. I recently needed to uninstall my printer and I'm now having problems trying to re-install it. When I troubleshoot my PC I get a message 'ENVY 110 Series driver not installed. When I click 'fix this problem' it cannot find the driver. I have also tried the HP Printer Install Wizard and this has also been unsuccessful.

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 2 of 6 (317 Views)

Re: ENVY 110 Series latest driver

Hi there,

Try downloading and running the print and scan doctor located here:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03275041&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en

It can fix a lot on its own and if not give a better idea of what is going on.

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Top Student
Eldobr
Message 3 of 6 (311 Views)

Hello John,

thank you for your reply.

I have tried the Scan Dr but that simply tells me the printer is not installed. I have repeatedly tried to install my printer from the HP website, but although it downloads and extracts the files it stops there and does not install. My firewall is set to allow HP and I temporarily turn off my AVG. I try installing from my original CD but though it starts to install, it gets so far then stops and uninstalls again.

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 4 of 6 (297 Views)

Eldobr,

This article may help out. Give the steps a shot and let me know the results:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02266743&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&la...

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Top Student
Eldobr
Message 5 of 6 (281 Views)

Hello again John,

thank you again for your reply, however I found the solution to my problem turned out to be the need to download and run a 'software patch' which I found in the HP 'solve a problem' with windows 7. The printer installation then automatically continued to run and successfully completed.

Thank you again for your time and effort in trying to solve my problem.

Eldobr

Honor Student
curtispainting
Message 6 of 6 (137 Views)

that would be ok. cant find the drivers for a vista 32bit. i did download the doctor.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation