12-14-2009 09:25 PM
Have Pavilion 4535 with XP home installed, currently still using. Downloaded scanner and printer drivers for Deskjet F380, Dec 13, 09, and also checked for current updates, none existed. Printer is connected with USB cable "B" . I have an Epson Stylus Color 440, that works great on Lpt1 port. I can send info to F380 and everthing seems ok. The info will not print out but gives a blank page. Same issue from Notepad. When i check prop of F380 and click on configure port I get this message "An error occured during port configuration. This operation is not supported" What do I do now. Download from HP website was successful.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)