03-22-2014 10:57 AM
I'm experiencing some problems with my Envy 100 printer. It works just fine from the PC, but I cannot operate from the touchscreen display. It looks like it isn't able to load the software, it shows just the HP logo, and sometimes the LCD flickers. My printer is connected to a DSL router using a static IP. Any ideas? Unfortunately I'm out of warranty.
03-24-2014 03:18 PM
Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!
I understand your Envy 100 display screen is not functioning properly. I have a couple of suggestions for you.
1. Reset the Printer - Ensure the printer is plugged in directly to the wall outlet. Avoid power bars, surge protectors, etc. (Important)
2. Check and complete Firmware updates: Getting the Latest Firmware and Product Updates
Let me know how it goes!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation