Question

Honor Student
Andy0
Message 1 of 3 (108 Views)

Envy 100 LCD not responding

I'm experiencing some problems with my Envy 100 printer. It works just fine from the PC, but I cannot operate from the touchscreen display. It looks like it isn't able to load the software, it shows just the HP logo, and sometimes the LCD flickers. My printer is connected to a DSL router using a static IP. Any ideas? Unfortunately I'm out of warranty.

Thank you

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 2 of 3 (88 Views)

Re: Envy 100 LCD not responding

Hello AndyO,

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!

I understand your Envy 100 display screen is not functioning properly. I have a couple of suggestions for you.

1. Reset the Printer - Ensure the printer is plugged in directly to the wall outlet. Avoid power bars, surge protectors, etc. (Important)

2. Check and complete Firmware updates: Getting the Latest Firmware and Product Updates

Let me know how it goes!

Regards,

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

Honor Student
Andy0
Message 3 of 3 (79 Views)

Re: Envy 100 LCD not responding

Thanks for your tips. Unfortunately I wasn't able to solve the problem. I contacted the support hotline and they offered me a discount on a new printer. 

Thank you

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation