03-26-2013 01:02 PM - edited 03-26-2013 02:31 PM
Hi, Make sure that your unit is on a flat surface and nothing is obstructing the door to close. Is this happening all the time or just when you turn it on?
Make sure the input tray is all the way in, press the Open/Close tray icon to access the input tray, make sure that the paper is correctly place and close the input tray by pressing the open/close icon in the display.
Let me know if this solved the problem.
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon"
Please mark the post that solves your problem as an Accepted Solution so other forum users can utilize the solution.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)