08-08-2011 11:56 AM
When attempting to install the software for the T2300 plotter I get an error message as follows, with the title for the error box being, SetupCore:
The following library file could not be loaded:
Verify that the ProgramPath in the SetupConfig file is correct for the following State element: “STATE_Install_Initialize”
Once this error shows the install aborts.
08-08-2011 06:51 PM
Was D: the CD/DVD drive? Maybe you ahve a bad CD. Try download the installpackage from the web first and run the install from the hard drive.
* I am an HP employee. *
** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
***Click on White “Kudos” STAR to say thanks!***
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation