06-03-2011 10:45 AM
I just used the install wizard to upgrade to the F2110 (F2100 series) drivers for Windows 7. It appreas that the upgrade and install went well. However, now I cannot find how to determine ink levels for my printer. HELP ... please!
06-03-2011 11:25 AM
According to this doc, you get to the HP Solution Center with Win 7 as follows:
"Click the Windows icon ( ), click Programs , click HP , and then click HP Solution Center " (see further steps in the document to check ink levels).
Does that work?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation