05-04-2011 02:02 PM
I have upgraded from Vista to windows 7 and encountered a problem. The issue is that the software installs but the failure notice says driver not installed. I have un-installed and re installed along with troubleshooting several different soloutions off this site and the install/print wizard but the printer is showing as connected, working properly and driver upto date but i get a yellow warning triangle say that "hpdeskjet F2180 series is not installed" so i apply the auto fix and the message appears that the printer doesnt have a driver and the the auto fix has not been applied.
Can anyone offer any advice?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)