10-18-2011 08:12 AM - edited 10-18-2011 09:56 AM
Set up new computer with Windows 7. Installed HP solution center. Printer works but the scanner button will not work nor will it scan from the solution center. Scanner worked perfectly before. Recommendations?
The copy and print controls work from the HP Solution Center but the scan buttons do not. The error message is "the hp scanning application is currently in use or unavailable. close all open programs and try scanning again"
The extended error information is 8,[(8, 101,0)]
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)