03-28-2011 03:33 PM
I've lost the set up disk (Mac) for my F4400 All In One Printer. I bought it last year but never completed setting it up. Can I just down load the drivers or do I need to order the disk?
03-28-2011 03:46 PM
Use the link below and then click on your specific printer. Next choose Software and Driver Download, select your OS from the dropdown box and click next - you should find you can download the drivers you require.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)