F4580 deskjet Printer offline (729 Views)
Honor Student
Franki
Message 1 of 4 (729 Views)

F4580 deskjet Printer offline

I have read several posts regarding this issue, but I can't seem to find the right solution.  Here is what happens;

Printer installed, wireless setup works for a while.  Then, after the printer goes into the sleep mode (still on), attempting to print results in a "printer offline" message, and the print document stays in the printer cue.

If I unplug the printer, wait a minute, and plug it back in, the printer comes back online and the document prints, and I can use the printer until again it goes back into it's sleep mode, and goes offline again.

Any suggestions?  Thanks

Honor Student
VINODUK
Message 2 of 4 (444 Views)

Re: F4580 deskjet Printer offline

My Printer switch to offline mode in a minute, later I need to unplug and connect to get the printer to online. Can you suggest to keep the printer online once it is put on?

vde Student
Student
vde
Message 3 of 4 (143 Views)

all in one printer stays off line

Distinguished Professor
VisionAiry
Message 4 of 4 (127 Views)

Hello vde,

Are you saying that you are having problems with the F4580 going offline?  What kind of computer do you have and how is it connected to your printer?

--Printer is Offline--

Click this link for instructions on how to resolve this on a Windows 7 computer.

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" if I helped solve your problem.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.

Every problem has a solution!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation