01-11-2011 02:23 PM
I have read several posts regarding this issue, but I can't seem to find the right solution. Here is what happens;
Printer installed, wireless setup works for a while. Then, after the printer goes into the sleep mode (still on), attempting to print results in a "printer offline" message, and the print document stays in the printer cue.
If I unplug the printer, wait a minute, and plug it back in, the printer comes back online and the document prints, and I can use the printer until again it goes back into it's sleep mode, and goes offline again.
Any suggestions? Thanks
05-19-2011 01:27 AM
My Printer switch to offline mode in a minute, later I need to unplug and connect to get the printer to online. Can you suggest to keep the printer online once it is put on?
05-01-2013 06:45 PM
Are you saying that you are having problems with the F4580 going offline? What kind of computer do you have and how is it connected to your printer?
Click this link for instructions on how to resolve this on a Windows 7 computer.
Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" if I helped solve your problem.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
Every problem has a solution!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)