Failure to detect alignment page - C4750 (1717 Views)
Honor Student
Dave907
Message 1 of 6 (1,717 Views)

Failure to detect alignment page - C4750

My new C4750 prints beautifully, but I get repetitive error messages regarding alignment failure and every time I have gone through the alignment procedures I get the "failed to detect alignment page" message. This is very aggravating and motivates me to return the printer. I have not been able to find online support for this product on the HP website.
Professor
Charles001
Message 2 of 6 (1,705 Views)

Re: Failure to detect alignment page - C4750

Doesn't it tell you to place the printed page on glass to scan? Maybe it is telling you it couldn't find the page?

======================================================================================
* I am an HP employee. *

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **

***Click on White “Kudos” STAR to say thanks!***
Student
thediamondjade
Message 3 of 6 (1,375 Views)

I just installed this printer and that is the problem I am having since it cannot detect the page right on top of it.

Student
johngibel
Message 4 of 6 (1,323 Views)

I just installed this same printer and I get the same error message over and over. "failed to detect alignment page" What gives? It looks like more than one of us is having this issue!
Student
santiagomfpr
Message 5 of 6 (1,042 Views)

[ Edited ]

Same problem here...hmmmm...has anyone returned it and gotten a new one that was fine? IT keeps telling me it cannot detect the alignment page even though is placed where it is supposed to, facing the way its supposed to. I have used it for like 10 minutes and already love it but I'm worried it will breakdown.

Student
Talhasa
Message 6 of 6 (616 Views)

Wish I had seen your complaints before buying.  My C4750 keeps telling me there is no paper, despite having about 20 sheets up against the "picker" wheel.  Any suggestions?

Rick

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation