09-21-2011 04:16 PM
1. OJ6500 E709n
2. Windows Vista 32-bit
3. The error message is:
Fatal error during installation.
Could not access network location %APPDATA%\.
Please go to http://www.hp.com/support for
information about "Fatal Error" and
4. I installed a new wireless router, and scanning failed.
The "solution" was to reinstall the HP Drivers,
that INSTALLATION FAILS.
This question was solved. View Solution.
11-26-2011 04:11 AM
Please can somebody help !!!
trying to install hp software and drivers for officejet 4500 G510 n-z
Upon installation this message appears
Fatal error location %APPDATA%\
I have looked on the forum and there was a solution, i was directed to a microsoft site but when i
press the fix it button it states:
Cannot find the internet sever
All i want to do is to be able to scan some docs for a new job i start on Monday.............getting very frustrated
Please can somebody help ???
Many thanks Mark
05-24-2012 03:04 AM
After sevel hours of searching, i stumbled at this forum post on how to fix %appdata% hp fatal errors and was able to guide me through a series of steps in resolving this issue. I hope it helps you and others with the same issue. Good luck,
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)