10-16-2009 04:52 AM
10-16-2009 05:17 AM
We just tried to reinstall and it came up with a different fault code. This time the fault code was Fatal Error during installation and this same within a pop up box titled F:/setup/hpzmsi01.exe#list aioproduct #L ENU -f C:/windows/hpoins21.dat #validate no - w 590728 - easyinstall
So that is now two different error messages. By the way I am using an arabic keyboard and cannot find the backslash key grrrrrrr.
12-20-2009 09:39 PM
This problem is mainly due to registry keys. When we use Thumb drives or flash drives in windows via a USB port, it creates a virtual drive which clashes with the C: drive during installation.
It has a simple fix.
Just insert a flash drive (or any portable device) in any of the USB ports during installtion and it will take care of the rest.
10-01-2012 08:10 AM
This message comes up when trying to reinstall the C7200 series software for our C7280 all in one printer. We have had the printer for two years now but the connection to the network printer fails quite a lot so we often uninstall and reinstall. Now we cannot reinstall as we recieve the message Fatal Error invalid drive H. This comes up within a box titled msi.aiosoftware_min. We have looked for solutions to this through other forums but none have the invalid drive issue. Can you help?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)