02-11-2010 05:13 AM
After doing everything possible to fix paper jam it appears that there is not one at all. Paper feeds thru' when 'Resume' button has been pressed and removal of both inspection plates front and rear shows nothing blocking the feeds or wheels. I am using an LG 1.1ghz system running Windows XP Professional. Has anyone else had this problem where nothing works because the paper feed shows jam all the time? or is it some paper jam sensor that has malfunctioned maybe?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation