10-28-2011 05:28 PM - edited 10-28-2011 05:29 PM
Put the installation CD into your CDrom drive and run the setup,exe file or click install when it autoruns. Follow the on screen instructions to install the printer. You can download the most current software and drivers for your printer at the following link.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)