HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
04-18-2012 12:38 PM
*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.*
04-18-2012 12:38 PM
I would try these steps to see if the device will reset to factory state.
- Press the Power button ( ) to turn on the product.
- With the product turned on , disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
- If the product does not turn on by itself, press the Power button ( ) to turn it on.
08-16-2012 06:25 AM
Try the following reset steps found here How to Reset the HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Premium All-in-One Printer. It's easier to reset the printer than navigating the screen with a language you can't understand.
02-04-2013 07:43 PM
on the screen on the printer scroll and press set up.Scroll down and press preferences. Change your keyboard setting to ABC. I had the same problem and this fixed it.
03-12-2013 09:42 AM
During originnal configurstion, by error I selected ajapan language. Hiw do I go back toselect English?
Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer, HP Expert
I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
<---- If my answer was helpful please click the "Kudos" star to say "Thank You".
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ---->
07-09-2013 12:32 AM
09-22-2013 09:49 AM
I have been locked out of my printer with admin. lock. I accidentally pushed a wrong button last night while trying to align print heads and it somehow disconnected me from all my computers.
When I try to get in on the printer to set-up wizard I am locked out. I've tried to get on the WPS and it won't load on any computer I have.