02-04-2014 11:17 AM
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/
I did find the HP LaserJet M1005 Multifunction Printer series Support. On the left side select Setup & Install under Tasks.
I hope this helps.
05-15-2014 12:29 AM
To install the M1005 Driver
Firstly you need to download the Driver from from www.hp.com, below is the link
Select the correct Operating system.
And download the file.
After you download the file.
The steps to install the driver are as follows :
1. Make sure the printer ON , but do not connect the USB cable to your computer.
2. Run the downloaded driver file and select the INSTALL option
3. And then accept the Lisence Agreement and Click on Next
4. Then on your computer screen it will show to connect the USB cable .
5. Connect the USB cable from printer to the computer.
6. The printer will get Recognized and the installation will complete.
7. Click on Finish to complete the installation.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)