03-20-2014 07:17 AM
I keep getting the message 'hardware was not intalled because the wizard cannot find the necessary software', although the disc has been inserted. I have a Toshiba computer using Windows XP.
03-20-2014 06:41 PM
Try using the web. Download and install the full featured software and drivers here.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)