02-06-2013 12:02 PM
Although it hasnt been delivered yet I have purchased a HP 3055A DESKJET WIRELESS ALL IN ONE PRINTER and after doing some further reading I dont think it is compatible with my computer (not a hp computer), my computer is a 64 bit and it seems the printer only works on a 32 bit operating system it also doesnt mention windows 8 as one of the operating systems it works on so does it? also do I need internet access for it to work as the internet access is unreliable where I live any help appreciated.
02-06-2013 12:11 PM
The following link shows all Operating systems supported including Windows 8 64bit:
You don't nee internet access, you can nonnect it other way such as Adhoc or even USB. But you will not get full feature from it.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)