HP 3055A (852 Views)
Intern
Darrenf1969
Message 1 of 2 (852 Views)

Although it hasnt been delivered yet I have purchased a HP 3055A DESKJET WIRELESS ALL IN ONE PRINTER and after doing some further reading I dont think it is compatible with my computer (not a hp computer), my computer is a 64 bit and it seems the printer only works on a 32 bit operating system it also doesnt mention windows 8 as one of the operating systems it works on so does it? also do I need internet access for it to work as the internet access is unreliable where I live any help appreciated.

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 2 (847 Views)

Re: HP 3055A

Hi,

The following link shows all Operating systems supported including Windows 8 64bit:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4132&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5224...

You don't nee internet access, you can nonnect it other way such as Adhoc or even USB. But you will not get full feature from it.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation