02-19-2014 09:36 PM
I purchased a used HP Photosmart All-In-One printer in September, 2013. I have just replaced the original black ink cartridge (#XL 564) with a HP 564XL replacement cartridge, which is narrower than the original. Now, every time that I try to print a document, there is a black smudge down the entire sheet from top to bottom on the front and back of the paper, approximately 3/8 inch in size. The more pages I print, the lighter the smudge becomes, but it still hasn't disappeared. I would appreciate any ideas on how to solve this problem. Thank you.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation