04-27-2011 08:19 AM
Last week printer Icon in Printer Window said "Error." I uninstalled and tried to reinstall from CD. Just before completion, got "Error 1618 (MSI Error 1618)" message. Tried uninstall and reinstall again from CD and got "Another installation is in progress. Complete that installation before proceeding with this installation." Could not find a solution. Today, in the Printer Window, I clicked "Add a printer" and the printer did install. But I cannot scan from the printer to the computer in "Paint."
I tried HP scan device. Message says "If scan device not listed (which it wasn't) it is not currently installed on your computer." Now what?
04-27-2011 08:24 AM
May i know which is the O\S that you are using.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)