04-04-2014 11:28 AM
I got the code 53.10.03 earlier today and looked it up online. It stated that it might be from the memory , so I took the motheboard out and removed one of the memories to see which one is bad. However after I put everything back and turned on the machine, the screen didn't show anything. Even the bottons don't light up. So I don't know if I created a new problem or it's related to that code. Will be happy if someone can help,
04-07-2014 11:07 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums!
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at Commercial Forums.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)