02-05-2011 12:13 PM
Brand new C410a.
On initial install we get a "printhead missing" error. I take out clean, and reseat all print cartridges. 50% of the time it continues to tell me "printhead missing" but the other 50% I get "load paper in main tray" and then "Ink System failure. Turn printer off, then on."
Information on these errors is nonexistent on website.
Anyone got any useful information on these errors, what they mean, or how to resolve?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation