03-06-2010 07:54 AM
The following error message 'Print cartridge(s) incorrectly installed' is showing on my printer display window. I have tried removing and reinstalling both the black and colour cartridges but without success. My last resort is to purchase replacement cartridges but am reluctant to do so if the printer is potentially broken. Can anyone help please!?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)