09-27-2009 08:21 PM
02-16-2011 12:28 PM - edited 02-16-2011 12:30 PM
This is the worst printer I have ever owned, cannot print multiple enveloped without a jam, repetitively enters the "cool down mode" after only a few items printed. This printer replaced my HP Laserjet 2840 which I LOVED and was excellent for small business needs. Apparently the 2840 is no longer in production or I would own a new one now!
I have always paid the high price of HP ink because there equipment was always reliable. I will be looking at other manufacturer's models soon.
03-17-2011 01:17 PM
I agree with all of the above:
Takes forever to calibrate
Forces you to chnage toners all within a few days of each other. When you shake the toner you can hear/feel toner still in it.
HP user for many years. I am looking for another brand. What a dissapointment.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)