12-12-2012 10:32 PM
I'm using Mac OS 10.6.8 with an HP Color Laserjet CP2025dn. For some reason, whenever the printer starts up, it prints a blank page. It didn't do this in the past and I have no idea what caused it to start up. I have tried resetting the defaults in the menu and I have reinstalled the driver. I have explored the Printer section of the system preferences and looked through the manual, done online searches for solutions and have found nothing. Please help!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)