02-05-2014 09:22 AM
My HP 2000 laptop shows the wireless HP 2540 printer as "offline" though the printer is clearly "online" on and accepts print jobs from the desktop comnputer and other laptops. How do I change the "offline" status to "online" on my HP 2000 laptop so I can send print jobs to the HP 2540 from my laptop? Thanks.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)