Question

Student
transtecltd
Message 1 of 2 (272 Views)

HP Deskjet 3511 New printer will not print anything but printed word. no coupons of pictures

Have installed HP 3511 all in one deskjet. It will print text, but no coupons of colored page or even photos?

PhD Student
FixPrint
Message 2 of 2 (235 Views)

Re: HP Deskjet 3511 New printer will not print anything but printed word. no coupons of pictures

Hi transtecltd,

I hate to hear you are having issues.  I need a bit more information to determine what the issue is, please see below. Click Here to run the print and scan doctor to eliminate any simple issues the tool can resolve (click + sign beside utility diagnostic tools, then click download next to print and scan doctor).  If you are experiencing issues only from specific programs a generic driver may help.  Here is a link that will provide steps for that. Click Here

1. What operating system are you running?

2. How is the unit connected?

3. Are you able to make a color copy?

4. What were the results of the print and scan doctor?

5. Was the full feature software installed for the printer?

Regards,

Also, remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input !
Thank You,
I work for HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation