02-19-2014 01:43 PM
I have a unique situation where I had to replace a broken printer in an off-site building. I had an old but working HP DeskJet 6122 that I put in it's place. However, non of the built-in Windows drivers work and all of the instructions I found online say that the 990c driver is compatible, but it's only available via Windows Update.
This computer does not have Internet access. It's a stand-alone building that is used for bus maintenance and they just need to print out schedules and the like.
I had found a few drivers online, however they are not compatible as I need 64-bit drivers.
I am running out of ideas here. Theoretically I could haul the whole computer and printer setup to another building with Internet, but that's just going to be a major PITA due to it's location and the weather conditions.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)