11-30-2011 05:07 AM
11-30-2011 06:38 AM - edited 11-30-2011 06:39 AM
I am not familiar with Unix or Linux driver issues. You will need to go the link below for additional assistance.
By using this link you are leaving the Hewlett-Packard Website. HP assumes no responsibility for information outside of the HP Website.
Click on the link below if you want to continue.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
12-01-2011 04:25 AM
Thanks for your valuable reply but i got its solutions on another site. You can also read it for more information.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)