Question

Student
lwallace3
Message 1 of 4 (364 Views)

HP Deskjet F 4500 All-In-One printer.

I have the disc that came with my deskjet F4500 All In One printer but when I try to reinstall the printer it will not include the scanner/copier in the install.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do to correct this?

Regents Professor
Travis_C
Message 2 of 4 (354 Views)

Re: HP Deskjet F 4500 All-In-One printer.

Hello Iwallace3

What operating system are you using and are you using the F4580 or F4583?

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" to those that help solve your problems.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
Honor Student
keshabraj
Message 3 of 4 (169 Views)

I have printer hp deskjet f4583. scanner is not working. when i scan error comming "A problem prevented the document from being scanned. please try again, or for troubleshooting imformation, see Help and support or the information that came with the scanner."

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 4 of 4 (148 Views)

Hi Keshabraj,

I am sorry to hear about your scanning issues with your Deskjet F4500 series printer. I understand you are seeing an error message that is preventing you from scanning. I would like to do my best to help you. I have researched the problem and I have found a detailed troubleshooting guide, that I recommend you follow to try and resolve your issue.

Please follow the steps in order - 'The scanning device could not be initialized' and Related Scanning Error Messages Display on the Co...

I hope this helps!

Take care:smileyhappy:

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation