05-29-2012 08:10 AM
I have the disc that came with my deskjet F4500 All In One printer but when I try to reinstall the printer it will not include the scanner/copier in the install. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do to correct this?
05-30-2012 09:39 AM
What operating system are you using and are you using the F4580 or F4583?
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
11-24-2013 07:41 AM
I have printer hp deskjet f4583. scanner is not working. when i scan error comming "A problem prevented the document from being scanned. please try again, or for troubleshooting imformation, see Help and support or the information that came with the scanner."
11-26-2013 11:18 AM
I am sorry to hear about your scanning issues with your Deskjet F4500 series printer. I understand you are seeing an error message that is preventing you from scanning. I would like to do my best to help you. I have researched the problem and I have found a detailed troubleshooting guide, that I recommend you follow to try and resolve your issue.
Please follow the steps in order - 'The scanning device could not be initialized' and Related Scanning Error Messages Display on the Co...
I hope this helps!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)