12-06-2010 10:15 AM
I have a All-in-one printer that at one time did scan. Now when i push the scan button it just flashes and nothing happens. The light will flash a few times then go solid. Nothing appears on the screen and nothing happens on the printer/scanner. I looked at my programs and I don't see anything associated with HP. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
12-07-2010 11:24 AM
There is a automated utility that may help you diagnose your scanning issue - here is the link:
Let me know if this helps!
I work for HP, supporting the HP Experts who volunteer their time and technical knowledge to help others.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)