04-19-2010 02:22 AM
Ok i have a HP Deskjet F448 and every time i use it or restart it it says there is a paper jam or misfeed and i have checked it in every way the solution center tells me and there is no paper in it at all i bought this printer on 1/29/2010 and have hardly used it. If anyone has had this problem please let me know how to fix it thanks.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)