09-14-2010 03:37 PM
I have a Deskjet HP F4500. I need help with one of the following:
1) Restoring printer to factory settings
2) Locating IP Address for printer.
During the installation I forgot to write down the IP (like an idiot), so I'm running into problems getting the printer to work wirelessly (as you can imagine). If I can locate the IP address, then I don't have to do another installation. However, I have no problem with restoring factory settings to the printer. I've tried to uninstall/reinstall - but the printer says "device is not within reach" - probably due to there already being a prior installation.
Kudos to those who help!!!
09-17-2010 11:59 AM
HEY HEWLETT PACKARD!
Why haven't I received a response to this? I have purchased your product with hard earned money - now I get no response? I will be giving my business to everyone except HP from now on. I took the time out to write a specific issue and have waited a few days for something in return...NOTHING.
No wonder HP is going down-hill.
IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET A RESPONSE SO I COULD USE THE F'ING PRODUCT.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation