Question

Student
halubalu
Message 1 of 4 (1,672 Views)

HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 only works every time driver is uninstalled then reinstalled.

I just purchased an HP Deskjet Advantage 2060 All-In-One printer just three days ago. I use a Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. I downloaded a 64 bit driver online and it works just every time I install it. But when I restart the system, it displays a require troubleshooting sign on the printer under Devices and Printers. I have to uninstall the printer and reinstall the driver again for it to work. What's wrong with this thing?

Top Student
gjay_gepila
Message 2 of 4 (990 Views)

Re: HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 only works every time driver is uninstalled then reinstalled.

same here.. i have the ssame exact problem.. im using win 7 ultimate 32 bit..

HP deskjet 2060,, :-(

Teacher
Felice
Message 3 of 4 (979 Views)

Re: HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 only works every time driver is uninstalled then reinstalled.

Hello,

In order to better understand and help you with this issue, please answer to the following questions:

Does your account has the admnistrator privileges?
Did you try to disable the anti-malware software(antivirus, antimalware and firewall) before to run the installation? If not can you please try it?

Best Regards,
F.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Message 4 of 4 (978 Views)

yes.. i have done both.. i do have the priviledges coz im the administrator.. the av,am, firewall are all disbled when i installed, then i have also tried installing with them turned on.

i only encounter this issue on my desktop. but when i installed the driver/software on my laptop, i didnt have any problems, even with the firewall and the av turned on.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation