10-23-2010 11:23 AM
Installed the downloaded software of HP OfficeJet 5510 All-in-One on a Win XP.
Initially, trying to launch the HP director poped an error about missin skin.xml.
I deleted the oov1 folder (as found in a previous thread) and it resolved the error message.
However, the HP Director still won't open, and causes an error.
The error signature:
AppName: hpqdirec.exe AppVer: 126.96.36.199 ModName: msvcrt.dll
ModVer: 7.0.2600.5512 Offset: 000360cb
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)