Question

Student
WarBride
Message 1 of 2 (209 Views)

HP ENVY 4500

Using an iMac 10.9.1. I think my HP ENVY 4500 is installed and registered correctly. I am unable to print emails and email attachments. The directions are not helpful. I can't figure out how to use the window on the printer. Everytime I hit print it keeps printing out the same HP setup instructions which I did. Would someone please take the time to give me the help I need.

HP Support Agent
Advance23
Message 2 of 2 (178 Views)

Re: HP ENVY 4500

Hi WarBride and welcome to the HP Forum,

I understand that you are having a problem with the setup and installation of the printer. I will try my best to help you resolve this.

Here is a list of documents to Set up your product. They explain how to install the software and drivers on your computer and how to set up the print and the ePrint.

Here are the links for the HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Series Reference Guide and the HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One series User Guide. Both have installation instructions and information for printing.

In this document for Print Documents (Mac) explains how to print from a Mac computer.

Let me know if this helps or if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" by the Reply to say “Thanks” for helping!

~Advance23~
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation