11-25-2013 10:08 AM
I just bought then Envy 4500 last Friday, I installed everything and had no problem printing things out all day Friday and Saturday. I am trying to print some stuff out today for work, and am getting no response. I am using the wireless connection in my home, and trying to print from my laptop the same computer I was using last week. I select the printer, click print, and nothing happens. Last time I tried, it gave me an error message and said there were 6 documents waiting to be printed. Not sure what the problem is here, I tried turning it on and off and also unplugging it but nothing seems to work! Any help would be appreciated!!
11-25-2013 01:06 PM
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation