12-30-2013 07:30 PM
The setup and the install and the wireless connection was a piece a cake. The next day it wouldn't print and there was no error on the printer or on my HP Pavilion m7 laptop computer. After unpluging the pinter and pluging it up ( cold booting )
the printer started printing.
I guess the printer go into sleep mode and want wake up. I have the lastest update for the printer. I look around the pinter menu and wasn't able to find anything.
12-30-2013 08:46 PM
The printer must of lost its connection somehow along the way.
Restarting the printer forced the wireless connection to reset and get a new connection to the software.
Monitor the issue. But you might also want to check if there is an update for your wireless access point as well.
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
12-31-2013 08:29 AM
Unplug the printer and it come to life and print the document. The printer doesn't work from the panel so I think the wireless may not be the problem.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)