11-08-2012 06:42 AM
I have bad news for you. Your LaserJet printer is not supported under Windows 8.
Take a look at this HP web document of non-suported LaserJet products.
It may be time for you to consider upgrading to a newer laserjet printer. HP does have a Trade-In program that may save you some money.
2015 Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience Consumer
01-24-2013 07:55 PM
It is supported but again delayed. I doubt if you have win7 driver successfully installed too?
M1005 MFP Basic/Host-based driver available Jan. 2013
don't believe hp until they release a working driver for it.
03-23-2013 03:12 AM - last edited on 03-23-2013 07:51 AM by OrnahP
Use link below for your new windows 8 64bit os printer driver:-
ranjit [Personal Information Removed]
06-06-2013 08:20 AM
10-23-2013 11:38 PM
Full solution software for M1005 multifunction printer is out. Please check the below link.
Type: Driver - Product Installation Software
Version: 4/1/2013 (22 Oct 2013)
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition, Microsoft Windows XP x64, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)